Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Myspace blog: Musings on...

Muse show yesterday
'twas good, really amazing
They're great musicians

Matt Bellamy is
perhaps the best guitarist
I have ever seen

Although Phil Keagy
was pretty good too, that time
I saw him playing

Matt Bellamy is
one of the better pianists  (make sure you read pianists as 2 syllables, not 3)
I've ever seen play

He sings well also
Tied with Phil Wickham for best
vocals I've heard live

If you're wondering
Why I am writing like this
You've every right to.

Sunday afternoon
I was in Barnes and Noble
And found a book there.

It was entitled:
"Office Haiku" understand?
This blog is haikus!

As you may recall
Last year I composed haikus
During a trip in June.

These may be less fun
But it is challenging me
to think as I write.

In reality
I think I am becoming
more Japanese now.

I've started doing things:
Sudoku puzzles, haiku,
consuming sushi.

But I am going to 
my place of birth this weekend
Hawaii or bust!

Hawaii is made
of many japanese men,
women, and children

Along with others.
But many can say Japan
is part of family   (family is 2 syllables in my book)

Including myself,
and now I am just rambling   (i say rambling, not ramble-ing)
at least it's English...

The only language
I am fluent in: English
I want green tea now.

No comments: