I was just walking outside church and saw a gopher digging. I ran inside and grabbed a broom.
I came back outside, found it again, then swung at it a few times and missed. It started hissing and squealing and I started to feel a little sorry. Then i remembered how much of a nuisance they are and finished it off.
And i was wearing flip flops and shorts so i was a little afraid of it either biting my toes or getting blood on my legs. But, It all worked out in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you. Congratulations, you great HAM hunter!
i nominate you hitman of the mafia.
You're not a very good liberal. Killing helpless animals like that.
Sarah Palin could probably teach you how to skin it. Then you'd really be a man.
You're right. I'm not a very good liberal. Good thing I'm a good independent.
Got your invitation...we love you guys!
Nice Kill did you eat it?
Post a Comment