Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting married in a week...

I can't believe it. I am really getting married in 7 days. It felt close before, but when I woke up this morning, I was shocked how real it felt. There are still a few small things to do. Some for the wedding, some for the honeymoon, and some things need to be wrapped up since we are going to be gone for a couple weeks. One thing I still need to do is vote, which means I need to learn about what all the propositions are for.

I am looking forward to every day for the next 3 weeks or so. I am looking forward to using each last day before the wedding to be productive, looking forward to the wedding and to having a week and a half to vacation after that, and then to getting back and not being as busy as I've been for the last 2 or 3 months.

That is probably what I'm most excited about--normalcy, but a new kind of normalcy.

No comments: