Sunday, January 22, 2006

MySpace blog: spring is here??

I guess Spring is here because I'm helping out with some planting right now. yep, right now, at 12:19 AM. I'm sitting in Lincoln, CA typing on a Mac. This is the first blog I've ever written on a Mac. If you're wondering how I could be helping plant right now, i shall explain. Josiah, Levi, and Jeanine are sitting in the living room and I'm at the dinning table. Emily's in the shower. We're at Darrell and Sandie Haskins' house. Wow Emily just turned on the shower and it's really loud. Anyway, we're down here along with Patrick and Bethany to help out with the Foundry, which is the church plant here in Lincoln that Darrell is the lead pastor of. Today is the last preview service, so a few of us Stirring kids came down to help them out. I'm playing guitar for the worship team. It's been a really fun trip so far. Darrell has this incredible box that is a percussion instrument. It sounds like a drum machine, but it's just a box with some loose wood on it and some guitar strings inside. I want one. But I already ordered a 60 GB video ipod and all the new Invisible Children bracelets/DVDs this week, so I probably shouldn't spend any more money. This was the week of the credit card. I don't have much to say. I have a new side job for this semester. Last semester, I graded papers for a class I was in. This semester, I'm going to be helping design a myspace job for someone in enrollment services. we're going to use it as a way for Simpson students to talk to kids who have already expressed an interest in the school. So, I get to design the position, and if I want it, I can have it. Anyway, that's what's going on. I haven't really been blogging of my not having internet late at night. But I do tonight, so anyway. Oh, Eric and I made a video today that we'll probably show at the Stirring at some point.

No comments: