I suppose I shall blog.
I'm sitting in YAKS, so that means I have internet access.
So, about a month ago, I stumbled across a really easy way to make Chicken Parmesan. I was housesitting for my friends Steve and Renee, and they left some food for me in the fridge. But the first night, I went and got some food at Safeway. I ended up buying some fried chicken. The leftovers went in the fridge.
A couple days later, I thought it would be interesting to take the spaghetti that they left for me and eat it with the fried chicken, and it would be like cheap parmesan chicken. I found what I thought was spaghetti sauce, too.
Well, actually, I was pretty sure it was sloppy joe meat, because I had gone over to their house a couple days earlier and we had sloppy joes, but I smelled it, and it definitely smelled like spaghetti meat sauce.
So, I put it all together and nuked it.
First bite...
definitely sloppy joe.
Fried chicken, spaghetti, and sloppy joe meat.
REALLY gross.
THE END.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment