So, I have a new job, as I have maybe mentioned on here. I'm working for Simpson, running our new official myspace page, which is going to be primarily used as a way of letting prospective students learn about the school. I got to create the position, and it's so experimental, so I have a lot of freedom (and money!). I think I'm going to call myself the Editor of the Simpson Myspace. It just started yesterday, and I set up the profile today.
It's a fun job, since I need to research, promote, etc., so I have to keep up to date on my own page (which means I can do that on the clock, as I am right now).
Anyway, one of the things we want to do is make it a place for prospective students to be able to find some current students. So, if you are a current student, alumni, or someone who is interested in Simpson, head over to www.myspace.com/simpsonu and add it. It isn't much, but it's a start.
Since it's the official simpson myspace, if you're a current student, then please add it , just so we have a better representation of what the school looks like. I'm going to have to be a little more strategic about how I run the Simpson Cafeteria page now that I'm part of the propaganda machine known as Simpson Enrollment. In fact, I'm one of the leading spin-doctors of Simpson now. Yay for me.
Oh, this is the first blog I've written since my Myspace birthday (big deal), which was 1.31. I ended up not getting to my 200th blog before that, due to the huge drop-off in bloggage after I moved off-campus and had no more internet, but now that I'm being paid to myspace, I think you'll see me on here more again.
I will hopefully write a blog about my adventure in ice skating last Friday and the COLDPLAY SHOW that I went to on Monday (one of the most memorable nights of my life--best concert I've ever been to).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment