This is the reason for that short story posted before. The last 2 weeks, I was in Baton Rouge with Larry and Krista Lain (and some or all of my teammates) and their daughter Avery (age 5).
Avery likes to hear a lot of stories, so we spent a lot of time telling them to her. When we got sick of stories, I told Jessica to tell her the shortest story ever, which you will find in the previous blog, should you choose to read it. It will take you more time to load the page than to read it, most likely.
back to the story...Last night, after we got back to New Orleans, I got a call from Larry's cell phone. I said hello a few times, and then Avery said, "Josh? can you tell me a story?" Unfortunately it was quite loud where we were and I was unable to tell her the story. I actually really wanted to, because it would have made a better memory. The moral to this story is: watch out for little kids. They are story monsters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment