Friday, June 23, 2006

MySpace blog: I'm lactose intolerant

If you didn't know, towards the end of last year, I suddenly became lactose intolerant. It's not really the sort of thing you have to get tested for. All you do is drink milk/eat cheese/sour cream and then get really sick and have to go to the bathroom.

So tonight, we had pizza. Nothing happened. Now it's 2:44 in the morning and I'm eating more pizza. I hope nothing happens.

My family went to Powell's Candy Shop in Windsor tonight. I had never been before. It is considered to be one of the best candy shops in the world. It is amazing. I didn't buy anything. I ate some of my sister's M&M's. You can pick any color of M&M (i think they have around 20) or mix and match.

Then, a few hours after we came home I beat my brother at Risk. It felt really good to be able to beat him, knowing that he usually beats me at board games. When we were younger, I had to let him win, or I would beat him and then feel bad. After I went to college, he started playing checkers online against real people a lot, so he started to beat me at that. We hadn't really played any real board games just the two of us until tonight. I schooled him. It was amazing.

I am clean-shaven right now, and it's kind of weird. I actually like the way it feels.

Really I'm only writing this because I want to get to 100000 blog views someday, and I know that I have to write stuff if I want people to read stuff. So, once again, I'm sorry if it was not very interesting. Hopefully I will do something cool or something interesting will be done to me, and you can read that soon.

No comments: