Julie heard about this house from her boss. So we drove there tonight. The whole neighborhood is really lit up. Some houses were pretty atrocious. This one was kind of ugly, but it was also amazing. I think it is not as classy as the house that was made popular on YouTube, but it was also cooler in some ways because there were mostly Christmas lights, and not inside lights. Also the house had a facade on every surface of its front that made it look like a gingerbread house. And one of the garages (the one on the right) has a real batmobile in it. Weird.
Another reason this house was better than the one on YouTube is that it takes about 7 minutes to drive there, so it's a lot better.
Here is the last clip I shot with my cell phone. They had the music on a radio station that played for about 2 miles around the house. The garage was opened, and there were Christmas-y things in it.
Sorry about the cars driving in front. This was the best part of the show, and 2 people decided to leave right when I recorded. Earlier, a car pulled up right in front of the house, and we were kind of frustrated, until a teenage kid walked out of the house and got in the car. It must be weird to live either in this house, or next door in the little cul-de-sac.
I will probably try to post the other 4 or 5 videos I have on my phone, or maybe go tape it with my video camera.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Christmas Lights in Windsor (awesome video)
Labels:
Christmas,
creativity,
experiences,
lights,
mobile blog,
video,
windsor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment