As promised, here are more videos of the house in Windsor, CA (read the previous blog for more info). What a great place to live. Sorry if your connection is slow--these will take awhile to load. They are between 10 and 30 seconds a piece. The shorter ones are short because it wasn't as cool of a section of the program, while the longer ones get cut off at 30 seconds because that is the longest video my phone will let me record if I am going to send it as a message.
If I have time after the Christmas Eve service tomorrow, I will go film it with my video camera and try to put it up sometime in the next week. If I don't get it up by then, Merry Christmas!
In the following one, you can kind of see the inside decorations and the paint job on the house which looks like a gingerbread house.
Below: The house has a face, and the mouth sings "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." The car that drives up in the middle of the video is the one that I mentioned came to pick up a kid who lived there.
The rest are all from "Wizards In Winter" (Trans Siberian Orchestra), which has the best programming.
The grand finale is already up on the previous blog. So check it out over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, those lights are pretty crazy. The videos I'm sure do not do them any justice at all. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment