Monday, November 28, 2005

MySpace blog: Let It Snow

I'm in class right now. This is the first time I've ever blogged in class. I get wireless internet in here. It's snowing outside right now. This is the first time I've ever seen it snow at Simpson. This is the first blog I've ever written while it was snowing outside. I re-wrote "Let it Snow," during class, so here it is:

O, the weather outside is frightful
But this class is so delightful
And since we’re not allowed to go,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

It does show signs of stopping
Jonathan gave me stuff for shopping
My quiz score is getting low,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

When the teacher is lecturing
He tells jokes and that is his charm
If I just keep taking notes,
My laptop will keep my hands warm.

Our attention is slowly dying
And, the teacher is still trying
But as long as we’re "learning" so
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

No comments: