Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MySpace blog: Anatomy

Today, Stephanie said, "Does anyone have a preference of breasts over thighs?"

To which Karissa replied, "Oh, I prefer breasts personally."

That was funny.

Well, here's why it happened:

The 3 of us came up to Baton Rouge today, and we were shopping for food. We wanted to get chicken, and I mentioned that I prefer dark meat, so I wouldn't mind getting some thighs. Stephanie said she was OK with either one, but thought it might be good to just get thighs, so she asked the question. And that was the funniest moment I've ever had in a grocery store.
We spent today cleaning in the apartments here at Baton Rouge Ministry Center. The Lains came and picked us up at 9, and we got here around noon. We went to lunch at Whole Foods, cleaned, went shopping, ate dinner, and now we're getting ready for bed.

I'm really glad to be here. A lot of things haven't been touched since our first trip (I found a water bottle that said "Jackson" on it because he left it on the fridge in what was the guys' room).

I don't know how the other 2/3 of our team is doing, but we're doing pretty well right now. Keep praying for us, and pray for the completion of the Baton Rouge Ministry Center (BRMC).

No comments: