I just read three blogs about stuff that happened 1 year ago or 12 years ago or whatever exactly to the day. Both Nathan Edwardson and Zach Tanksley had blogs about their own birthdays, children's birthdays, or anniversaries.
This reminds me of 2 things:
+27 years ago today my parents got married.
I am thankful for that, because I now exist as a result.
+Also, I am reminded of the fact that I always can figure out what I was doing exactly a year ago, within a few days.
A year ago today (more or less) I was in the hospital getting stitches in my face. Well, technically it was the 25th, I believe, but it was Friday afternoon, and since it's the 23rd and Friday afternoon, it's pretty close.
Anyway, I had crashed a bike and needed 8 stitches in my face. I couldn't get it wet for a week. My face was covered in scabs. It sucked.
I feel much better now, but I still have scars on my legs and on my nose. I got some more scars later in the summer from jumping out of trees and crashing into other trees 20 feet lower.
Those are all the scars on my body.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While it wasn't a birthday, my last blog post was also a "year ago" retrospective. Wow.
Post a Comment