I just want to say that I have way too much reading to do this semester. Mostly I just wanted to say that because I only need 4 more blog views for 6000 total.
Oh, here are some pictures I promised from the sunset the other night, the ninth. They're in order, and the first 3 are from Simpson, while the last 3 are panoramas (composites) from taken from the target parking lot. 





I'm not sure, but I may have taken those first 2 panoramas at the same time, with the intent to merge them into one. There were a lot of other pictures I liked, too, but I didn't want to take up more bandwidth on everyone's internet. It took me 2 hours to get these online and uploaded onto myspace because our internet is so slow!
Oh, i "finally" got the legal Switchfoot CD, so I can say I'm listening to the Dual Disc version now, because that's what I got.
| Currently listening : Nothing Is Sound By Switchfoot |
No comments:
Post a Comment