I like movies. Not really.
I like shooting videos
I don't like editing them.
Actually, I like editing them. I just don't ever do it.
So, I've decided that I really like having this camera crew around, because they have cool jobs, so I look up to them a little. I don't know what kind of money they make, but they have fun.
Since I'm into making movies, I like watching how they work, and I have a ton of respect for them and I try my best not to ruin their shots (unless I'm in a destructive mood). In fact, I know that if you try to ruin their shots, you might fail, and just end up looking like an idiot in a shot that they use. So, look pretty all you people!
I have to write a 5-page paper for tomorrow. I know, that's not that long. But I haven't started, and it's 11:48. Of course, I write 5 pages on MySpace in 40 minutes all the time, and this is double spaced. Also, it's mostly just a summary of a book I read on topics I know a lot about. I told my dad that if it takes me more than 45 minutes, then I've failed myself.
Time to work!
| Currently listening : Destination: Beautiful By Mae Release date: 25 February, 2003 |
No comments:
Post a Comment