Monday, August 21, 2006

Myspace blog: Snakes on a Plane

I saw Snakes on a Plane with Jackson, Eric, and Sarah.  It was the most entertaining movie I have seen in a very, very long time.  Eric and Jackson agreed.  It does have a lot of startling things in it, a sex scene, and a whole lot of swearing (besides the obvious violence), but if you can remove yourself from that stuff, you will have fun.  If any of that really gets to you then I reccomend waiting to watch the movie on a flight, because they always censor movies for flights.  Except that I would not want to watch Snakes on a Plane on a plane.  

I am most likely driving to Redding this afternoon and moving some of my stuff into my new place with Eric (we'll be living downstairs from Jeremy Coverdale in Manzanita Manor).  I also am going to be looking for a job this week, so call me if you have any connections.  

My hair is getting really long and is tickling my ears.  With that, I bid you all adieu.

No comments: