Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Myspace blog: stupid video camera

This is a story that exemplifies the strange neural connections in my head.  

A couple nights ago, I was wearing an olive shirt, and observing how my hair was getting pretty long, so I grabbed one of my brother's hats to see if my hair would come down below it.  It does.  

But then I realized that since the hat was camo and my shirt was army-looking, I looked really army-ish.  

Then for some reason I remembered that my video camera is broken.  

Then I took a picture, and since you shoot video like you shoot guns, I decided on a stupid caption, that you can read on my picture section.  I forget what it is exactly but it has something to do with not being able to shoot people because my "gun" broke.  

yep.  that's it for now.

No comments: