Thursday, April 28, 2005

Myspace blog: Red Tail Hawk



I finished my finals today. they went pretty well. I managed to get the stomach flu in the middle of the day, meaning I decided to not eat before my second final. So, I starved through it, but I think I got another A, praise God (as I always do, because I never study enough).

So, after my final, I got a sandwich at the Cafeteria and walked back to my dorm room. I went a different way than usual, because I wanted to see for myself where I am living next year, and I ended up seeing a red tail hawk sitting on a tree just next to our dorm. So I went to my room and grabbed my roommate's camera and took a few shots.

The Senior home next door is building something, so there is a lot of construction going on in what would be the background of the picture if you could see more. I felt bad that the hawk's nest was probably being destroyed. I guess I'm a little environmentally sensitive. I always feel like I have to explain when I stray from the Hardcore Christian Conservative line. But I think that the whole RepubliChristian thing is stupid, even if I am a Republican and a Chrstian. It just seems that evangelicals care more about politics than Christ.

I'm not really sure why i'm ranting about this. But I'm going to stop now and go to bed, because I have to wake up at 5:30 to drive to Santa Rosa. I'm going home for a couple days to see my family and get more stuff for the summer.

No comments: