Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Myspace blog: The Show

Last night, about 30 Redding people made the thrilling drive down to Roseville (just over 2 hours away) to see a show. Copeland, Acceptance, Lovedrug, and Eager Seas. Good show. I mostly wanted to Copeland of course, but I'd heard a few Lovedrug songs, and I had planned on getting their cd, which I did. It's good. But anyway, it was fun. I think it was the first time i've smelled marijuana in a church. The Underground Cafe is connected to a Presbyterian Church. It's a cool place, especially considering that a church made it.

I'm sick, and we were out really late (got back here at 2:15 I think). Oh, I guess that means I missed Simpson curfew. whoops. But, I think I'm feeling better now. I just have to wait for my head to drain.

I had an interview for a job with enrollment services at simpson today. It would just be a little data entry job for summer that might continue. But first, I'd have to get it.

And...this is the most exciting part of the day....

drum roll, please....


I did my laundry today.

No comments: