My friend aaron just posted a comment on my page including the term "lol," and I don't think he read my blog, so i think he honestly meant it. that makes things so much worse. just so you all know, you can ask jackson about how long i've hated "lol," and he'll tell you that it's been since I was about 16, when I first started on AIM.
Y
es, I do like to wear my sunglasses at night, just because it makes Eric mad. I had a reason to in those pictures though--I was taking pictures of myself with the flash on. The reason those cool lines are all over the place is that we set it on "night" mode, so it would be the proper lighting for ourselves and the background, but when you move (like we were in the car), it does crazy stuff.
I'd have to say my profile rocks now, besides the stupid name thing.
I'm really listening to some andy hunter now, and debating whether or not to put some up on my page. maybe tomorrow.
Nevermind about the length thing, this blog got way longer than I expected it to. I've never blogged on myspace about myspace until now. besides the first blog when I said myspace was stupid and i didn't understand blogging.
| Currently listening : Life By Andy Hunter Release date: 28 June, 2005 |
No comments:
Post a Comment