Wednesday, June 15, 2005

MySpace Blog: what the hay?

At first I wrote "whet" when I wrote my title. That made me smile, as I thought of the possible meanings of "wet the hay."

"mommy, i need to wee!"
"just wet the hay, son."

can you imagine little bucktooth farm boy with a straw hat and overalls on and the mom who is busy milking the cow, but is not visible because of the direction you are looking in the barn with the big hay stack?

Anyway, this blog is about me and all of you. I realized that I get a ton of comments today. I rarely comment on all of your pages, so what the hay are you all doing?

Secondly, this blog is still about me and all of you. So I decided to take my MySpace to the next level and I posted a couple new pictures, and I got 7 comments on the picture in one day. That's more than any of my other pictures have gotten in the extended durations they've had on this site. Apparently a picture of me in which my smile is not there, my eyes are covered by sunglasses, and my complexion is washed out by the flash is "hot." Seriously, no one ever tells me that stuff. Until this picture no girl has ever complimented me on my looks in my life (besides my mom, sister, and other people far older than me). Guys do every day I think, but we always joke around, so it's not usually serious. And I often get style compliments, but not looks ones. People tell me I have a great smile sometimes and my dentist says I have the best teeth in the whole practice, so it's odd that the pic in which my "best asset" is hidden is the one that illicits such flattery. Let's see how you all respond to this paragraph-- Am I incredibly insecure about my physical appearance, or just begging for attention? Or neither?

If anyone sees my myspace and reads the pic comments, they'll get a strange impression of me. Look people, I'm one of the myspace sluts!

Thirdly, this blog is still about me and all of you. Except I forget what I was going to write. lol. ha. I had to do it. Just fyi, I really do hate "lol," and I have since I was 16, like I said earlier. I use every other abbreviation known to man. And I really do laugh out loud all the time, whether I'm by myself or around other people. Usually just muffled chuckles. Eric tries to imitate me reading myspace and laughing under my breath, but it always comes out more like the sound of mating chipmunks.

So, yeah, I really do Laugh Out Loud, butt I much prefer writing, "ha." My sister and I regularly talk about our shared like of "ha." We both even just say, "ha" about funny stuff in real life. Not only is it something you can do in real life, it is shorter than lol.

Oh, now I remember the third point, but it is now the fourth one.

Fourthly, this blog is still about me and all of you. The Myriad's CD came out today. Go buy it immediately! Unless it is the wee hours of the morning. Best Buy is supposed to have it, but the Redding one doesn't even have it yet, and they were originally going to host one of the release parties, because this is the Myriad's hometown (sort of). So, try to find it. Try really hard, it's worth it.

It's always cool when you're friends with someone in the "thank yous," and since Nate (the pastor of the Stirring) is the brother of the lead singer, he's in there, along with Bill Randall, who pastors Risen King. And, both of those churches are mentioned. I've been able to hang out and talk with the Myriad guys a few times. We even taught a guitar workshop together last fall, so we got to talk effects and such. They're an amazing band. Oh, Nate also wrote the title track, although it has been changed a lot since he first wrote it during class at Simpson. He thinks it's the worst song on the CD, and he says he's not just saying that. I got to show him his credit in the liner notes tonight at worship team practice. SO, buy this CD, all of you! If you like the european style of rock popularized in recent years, you will like this CD! If you like Muse, I guess you'll really like it, although I don't like Muse that much, but I really like the Myriad. That is supposedly who they sound like the most. I think they're lovedrug-ish too.

Fifthly, this blog is still about me and all of you. I wore my pink shirt for the first time today. A picture is probably soon to follow, and I just assume that you will all tell me I look hot in pink.

Sixthly, this blog is still about me and all of you. It's bedtime. Did you all catch that I wrote "butt" instead of "but" earlier? Did you all catch that I said "wee" twice in completely different ways?

seventhly (this part was posted at 1:10 AM), my stuff is all working again. Eric, I put in that code you gave me, which was exactly the same as the code I was using last night. So, you weren't any help, I think it was just MySpace being an issue. But thanks for caring so much about me. awww. I just typed "s" three times instead of "w." Typos are quite humorous.

Currently listening :
You Can't Trust a Ladder
By The Myriad
Release date: 14 June, 2005

No comments: