Wednesday, August 03, 2005

MySpace blog: Even more intelligent

Yesterday, I felt somewhat intelligent as I wrote about the Intelligent Design Argument. Check out what I found online today. President Bush wants Intelligent Design to be taught as a legitimate theory in schools. He made the announcement yesterday. Now I feel intelligent, and as if God designed this situation. That was a bad pun. Or actually, 2 bad puns.

We had worship team practice tonight, and I hated it. I really didn't want to be there for some reason. I wasn't leading much tonight, so I don't think it rubbed off on anyone, but I still didn't like it. Afterwards, I was talking to Nate in the parking lot, and he saw a shooting star behind me that was the biggest he'd ever seen. I saw my biggest one on Saturday at 10 PM, and Eric and Ike said they saw their biggest one at 12 PM that night. So, I think that Redding is going to be smashed by a meateor pretty soon. or maybe a meter. I don't know what a meateor is, but it sounds gross.

Obviously I'm not as intelligent today. Maybe it's because I tried to find Waldo on the internet. These are hilarious, so check them out.
1)http://www.robo-murito.net/funstuff/waldo/waldo.html

For this next one, it helps if you look really hard. Don't give up, if you stare at the picture long enough, you'll find him!
2) http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/waldo.html

So, I left the church and came back home, then went out to Food Maxx. I really felt like getting an S. Pellegrino carbonated water from Starbucks (which I'm quickly learning to like), because I thought it would help me sing better possibly, and I felt like singing/playing guitar when I got back. So, I got my S. Pellegrino, said hi to Levi, Rachael (and others), Nina, and Bobby (none of whom were hanging out together), and got my and a box of donut holes at Food Maxx. Food Maxx should not have 2 x's. In fact, Food Maxx (or Food Max) is a ridiculous name.

I ate half of the box of donut holes (Krispy Kreme!) on the drive back to school, then grabbed the slutty guitar and headed out to the pond. While I was driving around, I wrote a bridge for the song I wrote awhile ago. It might fit better in another song, so I messed with that, and ended up playing some really really cool stuff that sounded not like my guitar playing, so I'm going to mess around some more with that in the upcoming period of my life. Once I get my laptop, I'm going to be a recording machine and have all kinds of electronica and acoustic guitar music which I will have to post on a myspace music profile. That will be fun.

I'm going to bed.

Currently watching: the backs of my eyelids.
Currently listening to: Chris snoring.

No comments: