Wednesday, August 03, 2005

MySpace blog: work today so far

I woke up today with a really sore right wrist, so it's hurting me to type this. I think I slept on it last night. I started filing stuff here, then I was asked to get my car, because we needed to head out to the trailer (where we keep our extra recruitment materials) to do inventory. So, I walked back through the 100 degree weather to my room and took an advil, grabbed a water bottle, and drove my truck over to the office. Cassandra and I drove out to the trailer, which is this old truck trailer that sits in the back 40 (the undeveloped land right behind the campus). It was hot in the old thing, and Cassandra did the inventory pretty quickly. I just had to push the backspace button, and it really made my wrist hurt. I keep making typos, so this is a bad section of 2 sentences. i hate backspace.

anyway, It was hot. I got sweaty. Now I'm sitting at the front desk typing for some reason, even though I'm going to have to do that all day, and it's going to hurt. And I'm going to be hot all day now because of the trailer trip. looks like another good day!

No comments: