Saturday, August 20, 2005

MySpace blog: Freakin' Idiots!

I'm mad. way mad. all you people who commented on my last blog talked about my room situation, and not the waterfall, which is clearly the most important thing in the blog; that's why it was the subject of the title.

Freakin' idiots.


Not really.

You all are awrsome, and that's why I have 5074 blog views now! For this, I will throw a party and shampoo the carpet in my new room. Oh wait, I already did that today. Facilities was supposed to be shampooing the Measell rooms today through the beginning of next week. So, I got all my stuff off the floor so they could do my room, but they didn't do mine (or at least they didn't do a good job). Eric and I found the shampooer (funny word!) a few doors down, and our RD, Matt, said he'd look the other way, so we took it and shampooed my room so that i could move in.

We went to Patrick and Bethany's for dinner, then we came back and I set up some of my stuff. My set-up is pretty good. I have a noice little entry area, in which I shall place a vision of teles. I just realized that my guitar is a tele, and it will actually be in the closet. The TV will be in the front of the room, when I get it from home.

Yesterday and today, I deleted all of the people who were on my friends' list that I haven't met in person (with two exceptions--someone who is engaged to a good friend, and someone who has become somewhat of a prayer-buddy) and aren't bands. I heard about viruses going through MySpace, and decided that I want to be able to smack the person who gives me a virus, so goodbye stalkers. I figure if you're friends with someone on myspace that you haven't met, you're a stalker anyway, because you have access to way too much info about the person compared to the level of relationship between the two of you. I should just start blogging on blogspot or something so I don't have the whole profile online thing. It's kind of a self-invasion of privacy. I guess I may be a little defensive/paranoid due to the fact that I was in a really dirty room and I couldn't lock my door for the last few days, and I have thousands of dollars of stuff (instruments, computers, clothes). Of course, now I'm advertising that I should be robbed, but I'm taking down the comment that Trevor put on my last blog about where I live, so, "HA!, thieves."

I cut my finger on glass yesterday, and it hurt to type at work today, so what am I doing now? Typing a long blog, of course.

Poop. I was going to put before and after pictures up of our bathtub. I was just going to pop my camera's memory card in the side of my laptop, but then I realized that I am using my desktop and my laptop doesn't have internet access until I get a wireless router tomorrow. You'll see, though. Expect pictures, proclaiming the amazingness--the mesquiteness, if you will--of "Shower Power," the greatest cleaning product ever. You'd have to see it to believe just how good this stuff is. Here, just take some black paint and paint your bathtub, then poop on it, then let it get crusty, then paint it again. I'm pretty sure that Shower Power would clean it all off.

This blog is way immature, and if you're not feeling the goofy, playful thing, then sorry. I thought it was just before midnight, but I just looked again, and it's actually 12:55 right now. whoops. I still have a lot of unpacking to do before I can get in my bed.

Currently listening :
Reset
By Mute Math
Release date: 28 September, 2004

No comments: