Monday, August 08, 2005
MySpace Blog: On Flies and the Lappy
I've got a couple flies in my room that are annoying me to no end. I think they came in last night while Chris was Barbecueing. I keep typing ` and~`````````````````````````` (see?) because my fire wire cable is sticking out of my brand new laptop right over my keyboard. I'm transferring everything onto my lappy so I can re-format the desktop, then put everything back on the desktop. Then, I'll erase most of the stuff on the laptop, to keep it running fast. I got it yesterday, which was a surprise. It was supposed to be delivered today. In fact, yesterday was one of the few times all summer that I didn't check my mail. So, when I decided to put in the tracking number just for kicks, it shocked me to discover that my long-awaited (well for 2 weeks) machine had arrived. This blog is short, because I'm transferring a big chunk of info, so my Hard Drive would be better used to transfer. There was a big fire yesterday, which made for a great sunset, and I'll post some pictures that I took later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment