I took down the first blog on sin unintentionally. I am trying to weed out all the comments that were made by me in which I misspoke. I also edited the second blog because I was very condescending when I wrote it. I struggle with that, and I think my top sin issue is pride, specifically in the area of intellect (God has shown me a lot about the issue of strengths and weaknesses through all this. If you're into that sort of thing, I'll share it with you). So, those parts of the second blog are gone now too.
I also deleted some comments from the last blog that I felt were better said in private than in public.
I want to clear up any misconceptions people might have about what I think of Juan (who has been my opponent in the debate). I do not think any less of him for disagreeing with me. Sometimes, the things we said came across as hurtful, but I know that I did not mean those things in that way, and he has told me that he did not either.
There is a huge difference between making pointed remarks about one's use of logic, and making pointed, hurtful remarks about one's logical capacity. I hope to be like Christ and Paul and be capable of satirically doing the former without hurtfully doing the latter.
I added the "rules" found at the top of my blog to prevent problems from arising in future issues.
Randomnimity:
I hate being sick! It's raining and I'm sick. I pretty much can't do anything fun as a result.
I voted today.
Vox Dei starts on Sunday.
The Halloween Party is next Monday. Check out my profile for more details.
| Currently listening : Ghosts By Sleeping at Last Release date: 07 October, 2003 |
1 comment:
This has nothing to do with your blog, but just sending LOVE to you and Julie...
Post a Comment