I seem to only have my camera with me on days i wear my pink shirt. Of course, today, I was wearing my pink shirt because it was "think pink" day, which is a day when people are supposed to wear pink in support of breast cancer awareness.
Patrick and I went to Simpson, Shasta College, the Lake Starbucks, the Benton Dr/Court St. bridge and the Diestelhorf bridge, the Cascade Theater, City Hall, Amy/Nina/Kate's apartment, and Dutch Bros. to take pictures of my TV. They are going to be used for Vox Dei, which is the Stirring's month-long fast from noise of some type.
While at the fountain in front of city hall, Patrick and I decided to take some goofy pictures, so my new main picture is my "sexy myspace pose," which is probably the one thing on here I didn't have yet.
My arms hurt from lugging around my 80s tv all over the place. I took around 120 pictures, which is a lot more than my estimate of 40, which I reported to Patrick. oops. some are really cool, and some are really mediocre. some are just plain blurry or dark, but, hey, that's photography.
Today was a happy day, and I'm not super-tired, but I'm kind of a little slow still. I can't remember the last day I didn't have coffee that wasn't a sunday. I never need it on sundays because i sleep in so late on saturdays. alrighty, that's a much less cool blog than any i've written recently. sorry.
Hey, next time I'm bored, I'm going to get some friends and go to all the places Patrick and I went tonight. Kind of a cool combination. The weirdest thing about the Cascade was that Coach Carter (of the movie) was speaking there tonight, and since Simpson was sponsoring it, I saw a few of the staff members there. He is also speaking in chapel tomorrow, so that will be cool, except that I haven't seen the movie. Maybe I'll want to watch it someday after I hear him speak.
I'm changing my top 8 procedures to just putting the people on there that I communicate with a lot via myspace, because it's more convenient for me that way. The putting of people that I hung out with was fun, but too much work.
| Currently listening : Unclassified By Robert Randolph & The Family Band Release date: 05 August, 2003 |
No comments:
Post a Comment