I think it's been over a year since I started this project.
I'm copying all my old MySpace blogs over to Blogspot. You have to do it manually. I think I've copied around 200. I have 191 left.
Ugh.
But, it's really good for me to be reading about old experiences, old thoughts, and old friends.
Reflection.
I've changed a lot. Mostly for the better. Some things I wrote about are kind of weird, and I would never write about them now. And sometimes I'm proud of who I was.
I'm currently up to around July of 2007. There's some good writing in some blogs, some immature stories in others. There are deep thoughts in a handful of blogs, and bad poetry in others.
If you see a weird, out-of-place blog in an rss feed from me, that's because of this huge copying project. When I'm done, I'm going to add all of my total blog views on myspace to my little counter so I can see a total number more quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment