I've been so busy for the last few months that I hadn't transferred any pictures off my camera onto my desktop since early September (or late August). My computer crashed back then, and I never re-installed Lightroom, which is one of the programs in my photo-editing workflow.
Today Julie and I drove around and I took some pictures. So, I decided to import a few of my old ones. I even still had some old pictures of Cancun from the last day of our honeymoon to import. So I finally imported them all. Here's one I took last fall on a hike with Julie on a Friday afternoon after work. It was on November 21st, but it was around 75 degrees outside that day.
We were coming back down the hill from our hike, and the sun was setting as we headed up a slight incline. Once we got through that stand of trees, it was light again, but for a few moments it was dusk. I loved the way the light was streaming through the trees. It felt like an enchanted forest.
I'm well over a year behind in my photo processing. Which is bad. I think I've got 3 or 4 thousand pictures to process. Maybe more. I guess I need to be more selective about which ones I work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment