My favorite Ice Cream Flavor is Strawberry. Of course, I don't get to eat much Ice Cream, since I am lactose intolerant. In the last 3 years, I've gone through two year-long spans of not having ice cream.
Breyers started making lactose free ice cream awhile ago, but they only have vanilla. A few weeks ago, I found out that Lactaid is making Ice Cream. It's real ice cream, and they just put the enzyme in so people like me can digest it. They had vanilla, chocolate, and cookie dough when I was at Raley's a few weeks ago.
Today, Julie bought me Strawberries and Cream ice cream (lactaid brand). I was so excited to finally eat strawberry ice cream and not really have to worry about it.
I also had a bunch of pizza with cheese on it in the last week. I just took some pills. It was so good.
So, if you're lactose intolerant and looking for some options, try going to Raley's. They usually have lactose free ice cream, milk, and cheese sticks. I think I'm going to eat a cheese stick right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
youre goofy man.
Post a Comment