I had a realization this morning.
I was putting away the dishes in the dishwasher, when I realized that the main reason I tend to put that particular chore off for so long is the tupperware. It never dries all the way. Water drops get stuck under the edges, or sometimes it gets flipped over during the wash and is full of water.
I started thinking about how it would easier to put things away if we just didn't use any tupperware. But, that would mean no leftovers. And I like having leftovers. It saves a lot of time, it saves food, and it saves money. It's good stewardship.
I think if someone invented tupperware that dried correctly in the washer, I would like leftovers even more.
Monday, May 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't stand the plastic ware either. It doesn't dry right, and we have so many different shapes and sizes that they're hard to stack together in the cupboard. Then there's the whole bpa thing! But I sure love the food in the containers, and that does make it all worth it.
Post a Comment