I moved to blogger because I think that it is more respectable than Myspace. I'll still try to post links on myspace for each one, but this is where the writing will be. If you have Mozilla Firefox or the Google Desktop Sidebar or GMail, please subscribe with your RSS, and then you'll know that I posted without having to go on myspace. If you don't know how to do that, then either ask, or don't worry about it.
Blogging has a point. It is my way of sharing myself with the world. A way of exclaiming what is or has gone on in my life. It is important to be open about who I am, and I try to be open in my day-to-day life. But, I'm a quiet person, who doesn't always allow everyone to know everything, simply because I don't talk about everything with everyone.
Whether I have a profound thought or a funny experience, something that occurs to me or happens to me may have an impact on someone's life. Since it is impossible for me to know which things will impact which people, I exclaim my experiences, so the world can hear.
So, my blog is my point of exclamation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude ! i have bloger too but i never is it. are you deleting your myspace account eventually?
i was thinking of deleting mine.
but i dunno.
I'm glad you're on blogger. I dig this site a whole lot more.
Post a Comment