Friday, December 09, 2005

MySpace blog: Not worth reading.

I decided yesterday that I'm only going to blog when it's worth actually reading. So, I'm breaking that by saying this.

I just got the splinter out of my toe. What happened was that I had about an 1/8 inch sticking out of my toe when I got it last night, so I pulled, and about another 1/4 inch came out of my toe, so I thought I got it all.

All day, it hurt, and I could tell that the tip of the splinter was still in there. I just got that "tip" out, and it turns out that the tip was about 1/4" long. I have witnesses, to prove I'm not exaggerating. It was sticking straight into the middle of my toe.

The real reason I had to blog is that before I got my 100th blog comment in the second week of June, I warned everyone so they could try to get it. Right now, I have 999 blog comments. Next comment wins a prize.

Alright, that's all. I'm going to a party. I'm listening to "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" right now. I like the song a lot.

Currently listening :
Christmas with the Rat Pack
By Frank Sinatra
Release date: 22 October, 2002

No comments: