I'm in the process of copying over all of my Myspace blogs to Blogspot. A primary reason for me to switch to blogspot is that Julie has tons of time to kill at work (not all the time, but a lot of it), and she can't get on myspace, but she can get on Blogspot. So I started at the beginning, and I am copying them over manually. So far, I'm through June of 2005, which is over 40 posts.
It's rather tedious work, but it's good because it's forcing me to read my thoughts from a few years ago. I realize how much I've grown up in those 3 years. Even after I had a month that transformed me and turned me into a better writer/thinker (and got me started blogging), I still had a long way to grow up.
Which reminds me that I still do.
If doing this screws up your blog reader, sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You doing this really screws up my blog reader.
Sorry!
In actuality it's not an inconvenience, since I didn't know you and hence wasn't reading your blog in 2005. At least until the end.
Post a Comment