Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mileage plus

I am obsessed with earning airline miles. Julie will vouch for that. I probably talk about it 5 or 6 times a month. I have managed to get a pretty decent chunk of "mileage plus" miles on United through flying to South Africa, Hawaii, and Louisiana for missions trips. I actually have enough for a free flight in the US.

One thing I did was sign up for Mileage Plus dining, so when I spend money on my credit card, it shows up as miles on United.

I just got an e-mail that the nearest Baja Fresh is now participating in that program.

Baja Fresh is my favorite chain restaurant.

I am excited...and I am soon going to have enough miles to actually go to Baja.

Fresh.

3 comments:

Coach Krista "Chap" Lain said...

So, I'm sitting here in my PJ's drinking tea and reading friend's blogs on google reader, my new favorite thing! Instead of reading the news in the newspaper every day(BORING!) I get to read news about my favorite friends!!! The pictures are much better too. Thank you for blogging! I love to hear about your happenings so I can be praying for you! May you be so blessed!
-Krista Lain
PS I wish that we would be obsessed about miles...if we would have been smart about it we would have millions from traveling the last 10 years...glad you are getting your fill! When does Julie get back??? Starting the countdown?

Julie said...

ooh, take me! take me!

i mean to Baja. but baja fresh would work too.

27.

Trevor said...

Ha, the "Fresh" at the end cracked me up for some reason. Wasn't expecting it.