On Sunday, Julie's parents came over. They ended up staying at our house after church until about 6 pm. We spent the entire time either eating outside (it's so great to eat outside in early March) or talking at the kitchen table.
After a short break where I thought about doing my homework for my JC classes, Julie and I ate dinner with my parents (around 7:30). We sat there until 11 PM, so basically, we were sitting at tables from 1 PM to 11 PM, minus an hour or so.
That meant that Julie and I wanted to spend some time just the two of us, so we stayed up until 1:45.
We had to leave for the airport at 4:50, so we got up at 4:15. And, I couldn't fall asleep at first, so I got 2 hours of sleep.
I got back from the airport around 8:15 and took a shower.
I had class at 10, but I was too exhausted to go. Instead I took a nap from 9:30 to 2:30.
So all day, I have been exhausted.
It's 1:50 AM now, but I've been staying up to do my homework for my Photoshop and Illustrator classes. We had a great small group discussion earlier tonight. Maybe I will write about it sometime soon.
_______________________________
It's funny. 2 years ago, I was still in college, and getting 2 hours of sleep wouldn't stop me from going to school. Now I can't handle it.
But, at least I've returned to college form and I'm blogging instead of going to sleep despite my current state of tiredness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sleep is over rated....live in a constant state of mania...
Well, I used to think that about 8 years ago...I still TRY to every once in a while, but my body shuts down, and reminds me that I'm not as young as I used to be!
BUT I WILL NEVER TRULY ADMIT THAT!!!!
Post a Comment