
That tree is in front of church. I took a few shots when it was flowering a few weeks ago. I am almost positive it's not actually a cherry tree, but whatever. The brushes I used in the background behind the pics are "cherry flowers."
You should be able to enlarge by clicking. It's 3 shots and 1 HDR image. The HDR is the one where you can see detail in the light areas and the shadows. Can you tell which it is?
I'm listening to the new Hillsong United album, which clocks in at a whopping 150 minutes (two and a half hours!) of great live music with lots of crowd mic to hear people worshiping on every continent and in a few languages.
1 comment:
beautiful picture josh. I'm not sure if they're cherry trees..but i know that's what i call them whenever i see them:) You and Julie should totally go through love and respect; but its really geared towards married couples... but if you guys are pretty serious it might be a good idea.. jeremy and I have benefited so much from L&R. it's actually a set of dvd's you get together and watch with a group-maybe some other couples in your church would be into it..anyway.... come visit soon, ok?
Post a Comment