Saturday, April 05, 2008

A pretty cool picture

This past week I've been up really late a few times. Twice I talked to Julie until 2 or 3 in the morning, and twice I worked on picture editing just as late. On Friday night, I actually was up until 5 AM just processing HDR images. After staring at the screen for so long, I still couldn't fall asleep for a long time even though I was exhausted.

Here's the picture I made last. I couldn't get it to look good with the HDR processing (which usually works great), so I had to find a way to manually do it just with 2 images being put together and layered and then blended. It doesn't look very real, but it looks pretty cool.

The first 2 images are what I worked with to get the final result (#3).





















My favorite photograph is this last one, which is what it really looked like at a normal exposure, but the one I made was pretty cool, just not really truly photographic, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool josh.. no, i have not checked out lightroom2. i hear there are some great upgrades though. im still on cs2, so there is a lot of updating i still need to do..