Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Appendix: the final chapter (I hope)

Well, yesterday (Tuesday), I went to the doctor and had a follow up visit about my appendectomy. The surgeon said everything is fine and I can do whatever I want, but to be cautious. She also said that I should expect to be sore for another 2 weeks. That is good to know.

I have been feeling sick to my stomach since Monday night. I think it is probably unrelated to my appendectomy, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Here is a link list to all of my other blogs on the Appendicitis/Appendectomy story:

Here are the blogs written in the moment:
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Appendix 3
Appendix 4
Appendix 5: the Fever
Appendix 6: fever relief
Appendix 7 (an update on how I am right now)

Appendix update

And, here are the blogs I wrote to summarize events or to reflect on my feelings about the process:

My appendicitis: the cause?
How my appendicitis was accounted for by the songs we sang on Sunday morning
Appendicitis: what happened on Sunday
The Appendectomy and Recovery so far
Thoughts from my Appendicitis and Surgery

I am currently still copying a lot of my 2005 blogs from myspace to blogspot, which is very tedious, but I think it's a good way to pass time that is fairly constructive. It also forces me to read all the old ones, which is pretty fun. I was way funnier back then than I am today.

No comments: