The first part of my html class is ending today, so I just finished my first ever website. I don't think it will be up forever, so this link won't exist for years and years to come, but for now, you can check it out.
We had to pick a topic, and then as we learned basic html code, we developed it more. So I picked Julie's and my engagement. I used our wedding colors for the final product.
It's pretty simple, but it meets all the web standards, which very very few websites do (e.g. myspace, ebay, yahoo, google all do not meet standards; craigslist does).
Also there are some things I wouldn't have done if I was just going to make it look nice, but I wanted to demonstrate to the teacher that I learned the concepts of html, not the concepts of aesthetics, so there are some ugly things, like making the bold words bright pink.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
My First Ever Website
Labels:
experiences,
Finals,
Marriage,
Santa Rosa Junior College,
webdesign,
Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice site...
Post a Comment