Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday setlist return

3 years ago I first started leading worship at the Stirring. I also was a hardcore blogger. I used to post the list of songs that I led each week. I thought it was kind of stupid after awhile, so I stopped doing it. Now I see some value in it, so I think I will do it from time to time.

So here are the songs we are doing at church tomorrow and the artist who wrote/performs each one:

"All Because of Jesus" (Steve Fee)
"Glorious" (Chris Tomlin)
"The Stand" (Hillsong United)
"You'll Come" (Hillsong United)
"Your Grace Is Enough" (Matt Maher/Chris Tomlin)
"Nothing But the Blood" (the hymn)
"Lead Me to the Cross" (Hillsong United)
"Jesus, Lord of Heaven" (Phil Wickham)

I'm actually having Julie lead 2 or 3 songs this week. Usually she will lead 1 on the weeks she sings.

No comments: