Sunday, May 22, 2005

Myspace blog: experiments

I have a tendency to cut my own hair late at night. My roommate is gone for the weekend, so after getting off myspace around 3 am, I started cutting my hair. I decided to use the clippers for the first time. I think it came out pretty well, but I was up until 5. That experiment went well.

I just experimented with gif animation and made my new picture for myspace. It was easy. I don't know if that experiment went well. It cracks me up, though. But I often crack myself up.

Now that my Jamba card is almost empty, I have returned to my favorite treat of last year-slurpees. Jeremy calls them the "poor man's smoothie." A year ago, I didn't even like smoothies. That was a result of a vivid memory I have at age 11 of having a smoothie right after dinner and feeling very sick. Then last fall I got a Jamba, and eventually I got hooked to the point of going 4 times in one week about a month ago. I still say there's heroin in them--that's why they're so addictive. But I didn't feel in a very healthy mood and my Jamba card was also not in a healthy mood, so i went to 7-11 and enjoyed 40 oz. of sweetness for $1.49. That's cheaper than gasoline. wow.


**edit**
about an hour after I wrote this blog, I went to Jamba and got a smoothie. Now the card is empty.

No comments: