Napoleon Dynamite--I've seen this gem 11 times now. Wow. twice in theaters. Once on Christmas day, after I gave it to both of my siblings. then, the first week of last semester, Eric and I watched it 7 days in a row. then I avoided it for 4 months. Tonight, though, we intitiated mr. Dan Jump. He has seen the light, and is blinded with joy.
In somewhat related news, I wore my red adidas jacket today. I got it last year at a thrift store in Santa Rosa for $1. I think it's from the mid-80s. It was supposedly a guy's jacket, but I can tell from the sleeve length and the side that the zipper is on that it's a girl's jacket. I stopped wearing it for awhile because of that, but now, i figure all the guys are wearing girls' pants, so i can wear the jacket.
You might be wondering how that's at all related. 2 ways: it's an 80's jacket, and Napoleon's clothes are from the 80s. secondly, the last time I wore that jacket was in late august--on the night that my brother and I first saw ND. Yeah, that's right, August. I saw it before most of you. YESSSS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment