Today, sometime between 2:30 PM (the last time I was on MySpace), and 4:30 PM (when Eric checked it), Simpson decided to block MySpace. Or maybe the Shasta County Office of Education did (and Simpson uses their filters, or at least they used to). I can still access anything that is not www.myspace.com. Since the blogs are on blog.myspace.com, I can still get here, and I can get to my group pages, because those are groups.myspace.com. Just don't expect any comments from me, except on your blogs. But at least I can still blog, which is pretty much the main reason I'm on MySpace. So, take that, witch hunters. And to all you naked people on MySpace, please put some clothes on or go somewhere else so I can keep spending my entire life on my computer.
If I start an off-site blog, would you guys go to it? Or should I keep doing this?My feet hurt and my eyes are dry. Goodnight moon.
Hey, you all should check out this book I'm reading. Have you read it? Today?
 | Currently reading : Zondervan NIV Study Bible By Zondervan Release date: 01 October, 2002 |
No comments:
Post a Comment