So someone hacked into my myspace and loaded up a picture. Hmm. I wonder who that could have been. It was Eric, the world's most mature person. I must admit that I was tempted to mess with his myspace when I was on his computer last night, but I resisted. Then, I logged on to his computer, and he either just changed my picture after I left, or he went back on later, because he figured out my password. But I changed my password, so now he can keep his grimy hands off of my account.
Too bad I had to write about that. I thought MySpace was for people over 16 years old, but I guess not.
Anyway, what I really want to say is that I finally have figured out whether I'm a detail person or a big picture person. I've never been able to tell, and I honestly think I'm both. But my job has revealed that the big picture is more important to me. A lot of the things we do at work involve only knowing our own part, and not what the rest of the office is doing. Sometimes I get frustrated, and often I am curious. I remember praying that God would show me which category I fit into better so I could answer people. And He did. It wasn't a big issue, just something I wanted to know, and now I do.
That makes me want to do a rain dance with a rainbow.
PS i'm not mad at Eric, just disappointed.
| Currently listening : How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb By U2 Release date: 23 November, 2004 |
No comments:
Post a Comment