Someone stole some things from the music department at Simpson, so now I can't get in the practice rooms at night. They made it so you have to ask a music prof for permission ahead of time. But when I want to play the piano, it's usually a sudden urge that I must take care of immediately. That means I can't schedule piano time ahead of time. I have a keyboard in my room, but it sounds so much worse, and I can't sing in my room while playing keys at night, because of our paperthin walls.
So, to all the thiefs of Simpson University: if you're going to steal, why do you go to a Christian college? And beyond that, why are you staying at a Christian college over the summer? Ever heard of morality?
I'd like to let all of you commenters know that I did not really have an urge to dance earlier. All of my references to dancing are related to my picture, which looks like it's dancing. I'm not one who is known to dance. Rarely, I will do something incredibly ridiculous, but there would have to be people around for that to happen, and I was blogging in solitude, so I really just wanted to keep eating. I'm sorry to all of you for being such a horrible liar while blogging. I am so incredibly repentant.
Here's some truth for today: I really am watching a movie while blogging-that's a first. Mostly, I'm just listening to the music.
| Currently watching : Drumline (Widescreen) Release date: 30 September, 2003 |
No comments:
Post a Comment