8 AM--wake up
8:25 AM--get out of bed for the 3rd time and actually stay out
8:45 AM--go to Starbucks
9 AM--get to church for Jared's memorial
9:15 AM--come back because I forgot some guitar stuff
9:30 AM--go back to church
10:30--Jared's memorial
Notes: There were a lot of people. I smashed my pinkie while carrying 5 chairs. I felt so manly carrying 5 chairs. It was a good funeral--the gospel was shared by many people. It was a high school reunion of sorts for a bunch of his friends. I still like funerals more than weddings.
11:45--play guitar for a couple songs at the funeral
1:20--leave the church over an hour after the service ends
1:40ish--go to Burrito Bandito with Eric and Ike
2:35--leave Burrito Bandito
3ish--leave for Whiskeytown with Eric and Ike
3:30ish--hike a short hike to Clear Creek Falls
4ish--start a long hike to an unmarked waterfall that we have heard about. Supposedly, it's 300 feet tall, but we end up not finding it after hiking for a few hours, and turn back.
7?--go swimming in the lake
8--come back and shower
8:25--go to round table with Eric
9:45--go to Batman Begins with Eric. How can this possibly be remotely related to "Batman & Robin" (the last batman movie) or the Batman show from the 70s?
12:37--write it all down and go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment