Set list:
Let My Words be few (Matt Redman)
Once Again (Redman)
Hungry (Kathryn Scott)
Breathing the Breath (Redman)-chorus only
Prepare the Way (Charlie Hall)
Here I am to Worship (Tim Hughes)
Facedown (Redman)
Sermon, etc.
Better is One Day (Redman)
Our Love Is Loud (David Crowder)
Everything that has Breath (Redman)
We did 5 1/2 Redman songs because his "Best of" CD just came out, so I've been listening to it. The songs all worked well with what Nate preached on. I played keys on the intro to "Once Again" (and the first verse). I played keys for the first verse and chorus of "Hungry" (I decided to at the last second), and I played keys for all of "Facedown." We had never done "Our Love is Loud," before tonight.
My blisters are annoying. I popped the one on my left big toe, but the one on my right big toe is so small I'm not going to do anything about it. I had to use a thumb tack for lack of anything else sharp and pointy. I agree with everyone else that those pictures I just posted totally sucked, so I'm posting a different one of me at the crags. It doesn't have my left eye in it, so it doesn't have a closed eye in it. I find it so weird and interesting that my left eye is so much more light-sensitive than my right one that I continually talk about it.
| Currently listening : Can You Hear Us? By David Crowder Band Release date: 26 February, 2002 |
No comments:
Post a Comment